Monday 31 August 2015

Eats | Banyan, York


In pursuit of a new burger place in York, my partner and I decided to try out Banyan, off Stonegate. We had heard a few good things about the place and I was intrigued by the menu. 



Oh year, it was good stuff. My partner had a bacon burger and I tried out the burger topped with beef brisket, blue cheese and bourbon BBQ sauce. It was delicious, and accompanied by fries which were both crispy and moist at the same time. On the side we also tried out some cheesy garlic bread, which similarly did not disappoint. On top of that, service was attentive and the atmosphere was relaxed. The whole meal including drinks came to around £30 which, for a seriously good burger, I was willing to pay.

We will be going back again, and I will be trying more of the appetising menu. If I can tear myself away from the beef brisket and blue cheese...



No comments:

Post a Comment